There is big difference between theoretical SPC and the practical implementation. While SPC training plan should be specific per company but there are some general aspects and best practices that have to be borne in mind. While designing and selecting a training partner the following considerations are important;
- The SPC training plan should be in line with the implementation plan
- The SPC methodology, tools and responsibilities used should be clear
- The SPC training should be practical, techniques trained should be applied on the job quickly after the training
- All organizational levels must be trained.
During the training course, students will learn the different SPC techniques, will learn how SPC should be organized and will learn the pitfalls of a SPC implementation. They will get practical experience applying SPC on a sample process they own.
Ideally, training is given in a mixture of classroom training, computer based training and on the job training. The combination makes the training effective, less expensive and makes it possible to continuously train new employees.
DataLyzer also offers “Train the Trainers” programs, consulting the management regarding the implementation plan.
Who Should Attend?
Quality Managers, Engineers, SPC facilitators, Supplier Quality Engineers, Six Sigma black belts and those interested in auditing SPC.
- Introduction to SPC
- Principles of variation
- Definition of control
- Organization of SPC
- Control loop
- Improvement loop
- Planning loop
- Descriptive statistics
- Relation between process and subgroups
- Process control variables
- Control charts
- Calculating control limits
- Process capability
- Capability indices (Cp, Cpk, Ppk)
- Attribute control charts
- Type of charts
- Control charts for high quality processes
- SPC simulation
- SPC game
- Managing SPC implementation
- Implementation plan
- Tasks and responsibilities
- SPC manual
- In house SPC training
Please contact your nearest distributor or DataLyzer office or email@example.com/de
for specialized course
The training can be conducted online via WebEx or in person onsite by our local representative either in a central location or at each site. Please contact our office (firstname.lastname@example.org/de
) for possibilities
For further information about the SPC training request, a quotation
and our staff will contact you.