Registration of personal data
DataLyzer International processes personal data when our services are used and / or when these are provided to us. In some cases, data has been supplied by an external party, which asks us to process the data for the execution of an assignment. DataLyzer International processes so-called 'Ordinary personal data' and no special or criminal personal data. DataLyzer International processes personal data on the basis of the following 2 principles:
- Permission from the person concerned.
- The data processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement.
The following criteria are taken into account:
- Freely given: data subjects have freely given permission and are not pressured for giving permission.
- Unambiguously: there is a clear action. For example, participants have signed up for a newsletter, handed a business card, registered for a training course or event, commissioned to carry out a project, or otherwise indicated in written or oral terms that permission has been granted. Permission is given by the parties involved (directly) or by a colleague (indirectly).
- Necessary: if there is an agreement with the person concerned that makes the processing of personal data necessary.
DataLyzer International records (personal) data for the following purposes:
- Conducting a financial administration for handling payments.
- The ability to deliver goods and services to you.
- To call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services, including sending invitations and updates.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products.
- Sending our newsletter and / or other physical and digital information.
We do not promote or engage in "spam" e-mailing. Information provided through inquiry forms is used for internal purposes only, including sending sales brochures and trial CDs to domestic inquiries. Unless otherwise indicated, a sales person may call to verify receipt of these materials and offer to answer additional questions. Certain inquiries may be forwarded to a local distributor depending on location.
Customer information, files, or databases uploaded to our web server for technical support purposes will be handled with the utmost integrity and concern for privacy. All personal information pertinent to transactions, including credit card information, is utilized on secure servers and protected by industry-standard Secure Socket Layer encryption.
Duration of storage of personal data
We do not store your data any longer than necessary.
We take the protection of personal data very seriously and have taken appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
When a data breach is discovered, we will report it to the 'Authority for Personal Data' (AP). If there is a suspicion of poor security or indications of abuse, contact DataLyzer International.
Rights involved / consent
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to data transferability, which means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have available to you in a computer file. You can send a request to email@example.com. We will handle such a request within a week.
If you receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
We would like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the 'Authority for Personal Data' (AP).